Modern Classics lotus-made legend
In this issue, our staff writers blag a Lotus Carlton to find out the truth behind it's bad boy legend. We rediscover some endangered Japanese coupes that were once a common sight back in the 90's and unearth why the Alfa Romeo RZ will make you fall madly in love.
A sneak peek of the November 2017 issue (Issue 18):
Each and every one of the 950 examples of this world-beating saloon ever built was hand assembled at Lotus HQ in Hethel, Norfolk. They only came in one colour-imperial Green - and were turned out at a rate of then cars per week...
Clever money cars
The MR2 Turbo has always been a fearsome weapon for petty cash, but prices are shifting. Grab one now!
Think mid-engined, two-seater sports car and many minds reach for the...
Once a common sight, these 1990s oriental coupes have all but vanished from the UK's roads. Should you care? We think so and here's why...
- Alfa Romeo RZ - Is it a beauty, or a beast?
- BMW 850CSi, it's an M8 in all but the name.
- Lost Elan Revealed - Chapman's final project.
- Lexus IS200, break away from the 3 series herd.
- Star columnist, Tiff Needell on the Mclaren F1.