Modern Classics Last Action Heroes
In this issue, we celebrate 40 years of Porsche 928 with a rare manual GTS. Our staff writers are let loose in the Integrale's godfather - the Lancia Delta HF Turbo. Plus Alpina and BMW do battle in vicious E28 5 Series turf war.
A sneak peek of the September 2017 issue (Issue 16):
Fiesta, Escort & Sierra
Thought you'd been priced out of some '80s fast Ford action? Have no fear - the Fiesta XR2, Escort XR3i and Sierra XR4i are here to help.
BMW M5 vs ALPINA B10. Buchloe and Munich fought it out with each other to make the best go-faster E28 5 Series, but was it the tuner or factory who triumphed?
Clever Money Cars
Once seen as the lowly relations of Mercedes' R129 SL range, the six-cylinder models have now become highly sought-after...
- We sample the rare and raw Lancia Delta HF Turbo
- It's the Porsche 928's 40th birthday, so we celebrate by driving a manual GTS
- The Vauxhall Calibra Turbo
- A Jaguar XJS glut means the market has collapsed - but which car could be next...
- Star columnist, Tiff Needell on the TVR