Modern Classics - Forget the GTI
This issues features 25 years of big-power Golfs - meet the VR6, R32 MkIV and R32 MkV. A sublime four-door saloon with a Ferrari heart - the Lancia Thema 8.32 and the Three Big-bore British GT bruisers you can afford: Bentley, Aston Martin, Jaguar.
A sneak peek of the October 2017 issue (Issue 17):
VR6 to R32, These misunderstood performance heroes have a chequered history, but we're here to set the records straight.
Great British Brute Off
These big-bore British GTs exert a powerful patriotic pull and will never be more affordable. So which one proves to be Britannia's best buy?
There's no more appropriate way to haul antique furniture around than in a trusty old Volvo 240 estate. So where have they all gone...?
- Why you should care about the few Volvo 240 GLTs left running
- Meet the four-door saloon with a Ferrari heart - the sublime Lancia Thema 8.32
- The Volvo 240's saucy racing history remembered
- Buy the best Saxo VTS you can with our buying tips
- Find out why the Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo is one of 2017's hottest clever money cars