Win a Sealey Workstation
Join the Modern Classics newsletter and you could win a Sealey 16 drawer workstation - worth over £1000.
Simply complete the form below to enter, you will also receive email roundups of the best features, reviews and offers written and sourced by modern Classics journalists who are as nuts about motors from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s as you are! Good Luck.
Sealey Workstation Specifications and Features below contact form.
About the sealey workstation:
- Overall size: 1130 x 565 x 1000mm
- Medium drawer (x6): 535 x 400 x 60mm
- Large Drawer (x2): 535 x 400 x 130mm
- Medium 1/2 Drawer (x6): 270 x 400 x 60mm
- Large 1/2 Drawer (x2): 270 x 400 x 130mm
- Heavy gauge steel with double wall construction for extra strength and durability.
- Fitted with oversized, heavy-duty 160mm wheels, two fixed and two locking castors.
- Ball bearing drawer slides provide superior performance and carry heavier loads.
- Each drawer fitted with catch to prevent unexpected opening when being transported around the workshop.
- Added security provided by side mounted cylinder lock.
- Unique design incorporates perforated side panels for hanging tools and accessories.
- Rust and solvent resistant powder coat paint finish.
- Fitted with anti-shock protection on all four corners to prevent accidental damage.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel worktop makes these units very durable and a great workstation.
GET THE LATEST ISSUE TODAY:
Signed up for the newsletter? But fancy a lengthy read right now? You can purchase the latest issue of Modern Classics right here. The magazine is available as a digital issue, print version or both!
Don't forget you can connect with the Modern Classics community and enjoy great content from past, present and future additions of the magazine right here on our website.